Tuesday, March 14, 2006

2 new trades to chuck in the book:

Sold May '06 Brent Crude @ $62.91 in £2/cent. Already $1.20 in my face!!
There seems to be too much talk from OPEC about not reducing supply,
whilst demand (or at least demand GROWTH) seems to be slowing (China has
already stated this). High supply & lower demand = LOWER PRICES! Figured
it was worth a small trade, I wanted to be involved in Oil.

And also I added to my Cisco Systems long equity position, as it has
been going well but I only had about £10,000 of exposure...I bought Sep
'06 @ 21.96 in £5/cent, thus doubling my position (the other £5 I had
bought at 20.60).

Working on my spreadsheet to simplify my P+L tracking...will keep you
posted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

17 May, 2006 07:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

17 May, 2006 12:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home