Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Adding to a winning trade...buying more IAC Corp:

Added to my InterActiveCorp position, bought £10 of Sep '06 future at
$32.05 in £10/cent. See previous note on why Ask.com (IAC own the
website, amongst other things) is such a buy, amongst them the fact that
IAC is worth ~$10bn whilst Google alone is worth over $100bn.

Ask.com launched their rebranded website search engine recently, it
looks great, better than Google, and I saw an ad on TV last night for it
which got me thinking again. I want to make sure I am long enough stock,
as this thing will look cheap WHEN its DOUBLE the price!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

17 May, 2006 12:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

17 May, 2006 12:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home